Skip to main content

Well that's inconvenient.

For those of you who enjoyed what I had put up so far. Sorry?

I'm not even sure what the hell happened. Most of what I had written is GONE. I don't understand it, I haven't touched the blog at all since I've been writing. I could break down write now, but I guess I should take this as an opportunity to clean up the storylines and maybe even restart! With Volume 2 coming I wanted to address everything I felt I lacked on.

It hurts having that much work just vanish out of nowhere, that'll teach me to back up offline If there's anything to take from this. Either way I'm very upset, but this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Many years ago I've had it happen to many projects I was designing and then my brother deleted them off of his computer. I at the time was pretty much banned from computers so I used my brother's while he was away. I had broken one of his rules and he deleted my hard work, a couple years worth of work actually. But after breaking down I realized that there's always ground to start a new beginning. And I was happy that the many flaws of my work were no longer around for me to get frustrated at.

So the silver lining to this is: new beginnings. I'll be sure to give my new work the best of my ability. And save backups...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreadskull #3 - Port Winter

"To Russia. You want us to take you to Russia?" A bewildered Slig asked Tori upon hearing her favor request. "World energy conferences, it's held in Moscow every five years. We've got two months before it starts." "And you're gonna pay us a million dollars, each?" "One million dollars each." "Alrght just making sure I heard ya right, that's all." "Uh, don't mind me butting in, of course if you do you don't know me very well, but I'm interested in this." Izzy cut in. "What kind of presentation do you have lined up?" "Ehh it's some boring stuff. Increasing the efficiency of Geothermal energy and saving the world's natural resources and all that jazz, it's my dad's project really, I just helped refine it here and there but he just wants me to be his golden girl with him since my mom is gone." Tori responded. "Robert still out to 'improve t