Skip to main content

I've been Challenged!!

I never thought I would actually see the day someone wanted to go head to head with me in writing. My friend wants to race to create a Manga first. I've never done a manga nor Manga art but I've been training up my art and I say I'm up to the challenge. So in addition to Shuja, you'll also see pages from a Manga I'll be putting together. Mind, this is a massive leap for me so mistakes are bound to happen. For me though it's a perfect writing and drawing exercise, I can use it to keep my skills sharp.

The series will be called Vain and it's about a cocky Vampire lord who oversteps his bounds a bit. I have no planning going into this and it's a play it by ear thing. I wanna see how I can perform in a week to week setting.

Here are some scratch shots I sketched up in 10 mins or less
The Protagonist, Vayne


Intended First Cover

Vayne has some ... weird... abilities


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreadskull #3 - Port Winter

"To Russia. You want us to take you to Russia?" A bewildered Slig asked Tori upon hearing her favor request. "World energy conferences, it's held in Moscow every five years. We've got two months before it starts." "And you're gonna pay us a million dollars, each?" "One million dollars each." "Alrght just making sure I heard ya right, that's all." "Uh, don't mind me butting in, of course if you do you don't know me very well, but I'm interested in this." Izzy cut in. "What kind of presentation do you have lined up?" "Ehh it's some boring stuff. Increasing the efficiency of Geothermal energy and saving the world's natural resources and all that jazz, it's my dad's project really, I just helped refine it here and there but he just wants me to be his golden girl with him since my mom is gone." Tori responded. "Robert still out to 'improve t