Skip to main content

What's coming up?

Hey guys! First time not posting a story post on this blog! So the purpose of this post is to give you guys a heads up on what's to come from the Grim Library in the near future.

First off going to get a better background! I like the design of the current one but I want it to feel more distinct I also want to do some nice tweaking to the banner to add some links and such to help smooth transitioning to my profiles and other projects.

Upcoming tales:

Dreadskull:
Notably the Dreadskull series was put on hold for lack of time writing it simultaneously with the Sentinels. But this Sunday it'll continue as usual. And don't worry, someone may get robbed.

The Demonchild of Maryland:
This is a mini series that will go through the life of Evelyn Shields from The Sentinels. It'll be a brief run but it will give some insight on who she was and how she landed in Belham.

Tales of Magic:
Another pseudo-tie-in to The Sentinels with a new character yet to be introduced. He runs a magic shop in New Jersey and as you can tell he's already met Tonya and Raymond. He'll play an important role in the fight against Rufio, but outside of that he'll be in a series that will continue on its own. After all he knows the truths behind the mysteries of magic, it's only a matter of time before things get messy.

Upcoming goals:
Let's get some more writers in here! I'm openly looking for writers to collaborate on writing stories with me as well as for the blog here. My goal is to not only create a portfolio for new writers to showcase their abilities but also create a community that they can rely on to help them through the writing process.

Anyways that was an update for you guys, I will continue to provide you with content as the weeks go by and lets try to make these goals a reality!

If you're interested in writing for the Grim Library or becoming an editing contact, contact me:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreadskull #3 - Port Winter

"To Russia. You want us to take you to Russia?" A bewildered Slig asked Tori upon hearing her favor request. "World energy conferences, it's held in Moscow every five years. We've got two months before it starts." "And you're gonna pay us a million dollars, each?" "One million dollars each." "Alrght just making sure I heard ya right, that's all." "Uh, don't mind me butting in, of course if you do you don't know me very well, but I'm interested in this." Izzy cut in. "What kind of presentation do you have lined up?" "Ehh it's some boring stuff. Increasing the efficiency of Geothermal energy and saving the world's natural resources and all that jazz, it's my dad's project really, I just helped refine it here and there but he just wants me to be his golden girl with him since my mom is gone." Tori responded. "Robert still out to 'improve t